2012 Tracker Pro Guide V-16 SC is in excellent condition. It comes with a 60hp 4-stroke Mercury motor, also comes with a trolling motor and trailer.
The TRACKER Pro Guide V-16 WT, our most agile Deep V walk-thru is an all-around favorite with anglers who fish through all the seasons.
Even on cool, windy days, the wraparound windshield keeps you warmer and drier by blocking spray and breezes underway, or while floating along.
The deep shielded cockpit offers families added protection. Whatever the season, its Deep V hull ensures a smooth ride through waves and chopallowing you to enjoy more days on the water.
In addition, everything from three movable fishing seats with six base locations, VERSATRACK accessory-mounting gunnel channels, Minn Kota trolling motor and a Lowrance X50 DS fishfinder that displays the water surface temperature add to this walk-thru's incredible fishing ability.
- Walk-thru windshield for wind & spray protection, sleek dual helm & passenger consoles
- Wide, stable, all-welded 20-degree deadrise Deep V hull for a great-handling, smooth, dry ride
- Exclusive VERSATRACK accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Minn Kota 42-lb. thrust PowerDrive foot-control trolling motor
- Lowrance X50/X4 fishfinder w/surface temp & swivel
- Bow 23-gal. (87.06 L), 40" (1.02 m) aerated, recirculated livewell w/removable bait bucket, timer & pump-out system
- Lots of storage: two 8' (2.44 m) lockable top-loading side rod/gear boxes, 3 bow compartments (1 w/drop-in box & 3 tackle trays), 1 aft dry storage box
- 3 movable 360-degree swivel fishing seats w/6 seat base locations
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor. Carpeted fishing decks & cockpit sides.
- Factory-matched trailer w/ w/13" (33.02 cm) wheels/tires, EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue, retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD protection